If you are currently thinking of buying a condo located in the Royal Grand community then you are on the right tract to getting the best information about the area and what its really like living here. Below should answer most questions regarding the Royal Grand Condominium community located in Davie, Fl.
Monthly Condo Association Dues
Currently as of April 2021 the monthly condo association dues are as follows and could change at anytime, I would suggest contacting me or directly calling the management company for up to date information.
- The one bedroom one bathroom units are $222.00 Per Month.
- The two bedroom two bathroom units are $303.00 Per Month.
- The three bedroom 2 bathroom units are currently $354.00 Per Month.
Current Special Assessments
Royal Grand Condominium recently approved special monthly assessments to improve and repair much needed areas of the condominium community. As of 2022 the final stages of the New Roof Is being completed at every building, Concrete Restoration is underway and future repairs include Resurfacing the Pool, Fumigation and a few other projects. The current amounts for the special assessments which are in addition to the standard monthly association dues are listed below.
One Bedroom One Bathrooms are $96.21
Two Bedroom Two Bathrooms are $131.40
Three Bedroom Two Bathrooms are $153.61
Included In Monthly Association Dues
Like most condominiums located in Florida the association covers exterior maintenance “Roofs, Pest Control, Lawn / Landscaping Services, Tree Trimming, Community Pool, Fitness Center / Gym, Building Insurance “Not Interior For Your Unit”, Water / Sewer & Trash “Not Valet Trash” and other general maintenance items. Please call the current management company to verify everything that’s covered or speak to your current realtor / real estate agent to get this information.
Since purchasing a condo in Florida is a little more difficult than some other states there are some topics that need to be covered before buying a condo in Royal Grand or many other condominium communities in Florida. There are two methods to buying a condo including Paying Cash and Financing. Royal Grand is NOT FHA Approved Nor VA Approved community per HUD “Housing Urban Development”
- Cash Is a Tricky Term But This Means You Have The Entire Cash To Cover Entire Purchase Amount ” You Are Not Borrowing Money From Lender, Bank, Credit Union, Hard Money Loans, Etc.
- Financing comes in various forms ranging from Personal Loans, Hard Money Loans, Lenders, Banks Or Local Mortgage Companies.
Types Of Financing To Buy In Royal Grand
In order to purchase a condo located in the Royal Grand community there is only a few ways to purchase with a loan and these include Conventional Loans with three types of down payments depending on the loan program you are approved for.
- First there is a loan program that allows buyers who will occupy the property as a Primary Residence or Main home to put down as little as 10% but you must meet certain requirements including having a minimum credit score of 700.
- Second you can choose to put down 25%
Questions About Buying?
If you have any questions about buying a condo in Royal Grand or any of the other nearby communities I encourage you to reach out to me anytime by phone 954.684.3664 or use the Contact Form to send me a message.